Avalanche Center Forum Index Avalanche Center
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ    LotteryLottery    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in  Gallery 2Gallery 2 
Moderation Policies           - RSS Feed 

Center Console - replacing arm rest/storage

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikelangelo11

PostPosted: Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Center Console - replacing arm rest/storage Reply with quote

I have a 2002 AV with the center seat between the driver and passenger, with the flip back arm rest or storage console.The Spring and hinge that operate the flip door on the storage console has broke and if I unlatch the connection the whole top piece comes completely off. From the looks of it I will not be able to just replace the hinge and door assembly b/c the plastic cracked.

Can I buy just the console piece(just the storage piece that sits above the seat) without having to buy the whole conversion (including the seat)..If so what is the part number I have not had much luck finding this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avalanche Center Forum Index -> Debris Field All times are GMT - 7 Hours

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum