Float Pack Cylinder - Backcountry Access
Lowest Price Guarantee - The price below is the manufacturers suggested retail, we will match any other price available. If you find a lower price email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to match it!.
The $199.45 includes a $25 hazmat fee for shipping it full. You can choose to have it shipped empty, in this case the cost is $174.45 and the difference will be refunded.
The cost of this cylinder is only $124.95 (plus the hazmat fee) if you have purchased (or are purchasing) a Float pack here! Contact us.
The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind the BCA Float system. When the Float trigger is pulled, it activates the release of 2,700 psi of compressed air, inflating the airbag.
Each cylinder comes with a consumer refill kit (5 o-rings, allen key, vaccum grease, and toothpick) and can also be refilled at many certified stations.
In addition to an initial cylinder when a pack is purchased they are also available for those who want or need a replacement or an extra.
The same cylinder fits all BCA Float Packs.
- 290 ml aluminum compressed air cylinder
- Filled to 2,700 psi (if purchased full)
- Weight: 1.38 pounds / 626 grams (Full) or 1.25 / 567 (Empty)
- DOT, TC, and TUV certified
- Consumer Refill Kit is included
- Full cylinder price includes a $25 hazmat fee (see above)
- Refillable at any of BCA's 200+ certified refill locations.
- Only compatible with Float Airbag Systems