Original Tracker DTS Transceiver
Lowest Price Guarantee - The price below is the manufacturers suggested retail, we will match any other price available. If you find a lower price email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to match it!.
- Battery life (3 AAA alkaline): minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Weight: Approx. 13.6 oz (385 g) including strap and batteries; Approx. 8.6oz (245 g) without strap and batteries.
- Size: 5.2 in x 3.1 in x 1 in (13.2 cm x 8.6 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
The Easiest just got easier.
Tracker DTS uses a rapid processor and has a simple user interface. A real–time, digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes). The distance is shown in meters and indicator lights display the direction of transmitting beacons. The Tracker has established a strong reputation for durability and reliability.
In 1997, the Tracker DTS revolutionized the transceiver market by introducing the first digital, dual antenna beacon technology.
In 2007, for the 10th anniversary of BCA, they introduced an even simpler version of the Tracker – with a strap that’s as easy to use as the beacon itself. And a series of improvements that made it even more bombproof.
Backed up with a 5-year limited warranty.
Tracker DTs Features:
- Bright, temperature resistant LEDs, visible in adverse light.
- Shock-mounted circuit board and dual antenna.
- The industry’s fastest digital signal processing.
- Strengthened, shock-resistant battery compartment.
- Simplified compression-molded carrying system.
- Digital distance and direction displays simplify searches for inexperienced beacon users.
- Worldwide compatibility