Brunton CM360LA Sighting Inclinometer
Lowest Price Guarantee - The price below is the manufacturers suggested retail, we will match any other price available. If you find a lower price email us at email@example.com and give us a chance to match it!.
- 3" x 2.25" x 1" ; 4.1 oz
- Left scale reads 0-90 degrees
with 1 degree resolution
- Right scale reads 0 to 150 percent with 1-2 degree resolution
This is available in a lighted version, and there are several other specialized versions available with specialized scales such as Secant. Inquire if you need something more specialized than this model which serves most uses and interests.
Features common to all models in the CM series (including the more specialized and/or lighted ones which you may inquire about):
- accurate to 1 percent, read to .5 percent using the precise lens with diopter sight
- lubber line for direct readings from the side - to 1 degree accuracy
- sapphire jewel bearing inside a liquid dampened vial
- Al inclinometer card with precise scales
- Al body for long life and durability
- Tangent scales (0-45 degrees)
- Inch and mm scales (0-2.5" & 0-60 mm)
- Lanyard include