Lowest Price Policy - The price below is the manufacturers suggested retail, we will match most other prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!.
Genuine Guide Gear BoneSaw
The BONESAW was inspired by frequent requests from guides, backcountry skiers, and avalanche professionals looking for a better, more versatile snow saw. We spent months assembling a large collection of saws, querying guides and avalanche professionals as to their favorites and their pros and cons. The result was counter-intuitive: the ideal saw was a balance of bare-bones, super-clean design with everything that you need. Nothing less, but nothing more; no superfluous elements.
The BONESAW is streamlined, light weight, easily pack-able, easily extendable, and tough enough to cut bone.
Outstanding features include:
- Off-set teeth (kerf) known for their superior and easy cutting of wood,snow and ice
- Built using streamlined stainless steel sheet for easy, flat packing
- Rubber coated handle for insulation.
- Easily extended by secure attachment to a ski pole, shovel handle or ice axe (two attachment straps are included).
- Attachment slots for ski pole or shovel shaft
Lightweight, durable sheath included.
- Weight: 169 g / 5.95 oz
- Length: 47 cm / 18"
- Cutting length: 35 cm / 13.8"