Lowest Price Policy - The price below is the manufacturers suggested retail, we will match most other prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!.
G3 SpadeTECH Shovel
Available with a choice of T-grip or D-grip !
From the Selkirks to the Chugach, the Sierras to the Tyrol, if a guide isn’t holding a ski pole they are probably holding a shovel. A shovel does more than move snow. Guides use them to evaluate snowpack, set track, chop cornices and a multitude of other crucial functions.
This versatility is the inspiration for the SpadeTECH shovel. Its lightweight, compact design is easy to stow and quick to use. The TIG welded connector tube, also found on the renowned AviTECH shovel, provides incredible durability. A low angle blade featuring a rounded leading edge is designed to penetrate consolidated snow.
- TIG welded for maximum strength
- Heat treated 6061 T6 Al blade
- Ultra light mode or full-length telescoping mode
- Slotted blade for rescue sled construction
- Light and strong
- Unique ice axe loop attachment on D-Grip
- Dry-stash compartment in D-Grip
- Color: Teal Blade / Handle, Black Shaft
- Collapsed Length: 22 in / 57 cm
- Blade Width: 8 in / 20.5 cm
- Blade Length: 10 in / 25 cm
- D-Grip Weight: 24 oz / 670 g
- T-Grip Weight: 22 oz / 630 g