Avalanche Terrain 1 Course (also Module 6 of Level 1)
Feedback from Past Students
Currently all feedback is from past Level 1 students, this course has only recently been made available on a stand-alone basis. However, while it has been improved in a few ways there have not been any hugely significant changes since the feedback below was left and it is still entirely relevant.
- The average student rating for this module, out of 10, is: 8.9
- The average student rating for this module in relation to others, out of 10, is: 8.7
- The percentage of students who felt all objectives were met is: 100%
- Select Student Comments:
- I enjoyed the content and format.
- I think this was one of the best modules in regards to meeting the objectives.
- I really feel like I have a much better grasp of what to look for when evaluating terrain.
- Simple but informative. I learned a lot.
- I really liked the specific map and picture route finding exercises.
- Pictures and topo maps were very interesting. Pictures of flag trees were also helpful.
- Absolutely - it was great!
- Required time was reasonable.